Responsible for the day-to-day operations of retail and inventory within the salon to ensure a high level of guest service standards and achievement of overall retail and service sales goals. Responsible for upholding the integrity of the automatic replenishment system and performing functions such as placing orders, stock control, merchandising, stock movement. Leads the bi-annual physical inventory in conjunction with the General Manager. Excellent communication is essential for success in this role.
- Completes salon-to-salon transfers and completes required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Communicates in salon and warehouse out of stocks with departments on a weekly basis.
- Coordinates and leads bi-annual physical inventory.
- Uses the company’s inventory system to track and audit any discrepancies found at the salon level.
- Ensures all stock areas are clean and organized in a way that is easy to navigate.
- Places weekly supply orders and monitors order quantities to ensure that they are within the Open to Buy Budget Guidelines as well as the current days of supply targets.
- Leads monthly Stock Control Book counts and audits for accuracy.
- Distributes orders, receives boxes and ensures their accuracy
- Resolves inventory issues that may arise in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicates all new policies and procedures to department heads in terms of how it affects them.
- Writes supplemental orders as necessary to replenish.
- Maintains automatic replenishment system to ensure salon is replenished at an optimal levels.
- Ensures all products on shelving units are regularly rotated.
- Maintains store front displays that promote the company (if applicable)
- Completes Return Audits for products that are returned from guests and move products out of inventory.
- Ensures all collateral needed for holidays are always at an optimal level.
- Performs stock movement for all departments on a daily basis. Completes station audits for hair, nail, and spa departments a minimum of two times per week.
- Attends monthly Retail Coordinator meetings to stay current on policies and procedures.
- Perform weekly active assortment audits for hair and nail departments and assist the GM in placing the supplemental order.
- Adminstrative Support
- Retail Coordinator
- Crystal Lake
Tricoci team members come from different backgrounds and credentials, but we all have one thing in common – we love to make people look and feel their best.
Work with our top educators before getting on the floor, learning the culture and the signatures that make us Tricoci. Here, you are students forever - learning from each other to create new and fresh ideas for services and products.
About Tricoci Salon & Spa
Since 1977, Tricoci has been a leader in the personal care space. Tricoci has transformed from a salon and spa, to an innovative, best in class products and services company for style, wellness, and beauty. Tricoci leverages its trusted and experienced professionals to develop hair and skin products that use clean science, and Italian botanicals to deliver in-salon and in-spa performance at home.
Tricoci’s differentiated services include: haircut and styling, contemporary color, results oriented skin care, and wellness spa services provided throughout 13 Chicagoland locations. Tricoci has cultivated a dedicated and loyal customer base fueled by the heritage of the brand, an inclusive environment, and the passion of our team. Whether you’re at one of our locations, at home, or visiting us at Tricoci.com, our goal is to help our guests look and feel their best.
Loading application form