Guest Service Manager - Geneva
At Tricoci, managers roll up their sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done! You can expect to assist the general manager in the day to day operations of running a successful salon.
Let’s talk details…
- Assist in managing all departments within the spa and salon to ensure that related operations run smoothly and efficiently
- Assist in the recruitment and training process for staff, as needed
- Effectively communicate job responsibilities, performance expectations, customer service standards, and company policies/guidelines
- Perform opening and closing duties as needed, following established procedures
- Maintain a positive employee relations climate, responding to employee-related issues promptly, fairly and consistently
- Provide input in the preparation of effective performance reviews for various team members
- Review and prepare weekly work schedules and approve service schedule changes and requests for time off to ensure adequate coverage
- Develop and motivate staff, maintain cooperation/teamwork within the department, delegate tasks productively
- Conduct sales audits, monitor sales data, and prepare bank deposits
- Oversee salon standards, conduct daily walk-through and initiate maintenance/repairs as needed
- Assist in coordinating promotional events and training sessions
- Perform various administrative functions and tasks as assigned by the General Manager
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced and high energy environment
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work independently with little or no direction
- Proven analytical and decision-making skills, able to handle critical situations utilizing good judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and administrative skills
- Retail and product knowledge with experience in developing promotional strategies
- Time management skills with ability to handle multiple priorities and constant deadlines
- Flexible and available to work based on the business needs
- Guest Service Manager
Tricoci team members come from different backgrounds and credentials, but we all have one thing in common – we love to make people look and feel their best.
Work with our top educators before getting on the floor, learning the culture and the signatures that make us Tricoci. Here, you are students forever - learning from each other to create new and fresh ideas for services and products.
About Tricoci Salon & Spa
Since 1977, Tricoci has been a leader in the personal care space. Tricoci has transformed from a salon and spa, to an innovative, best in class products and services company for style, wellness, and beauty. Tricoci leverages its trusted and experienced professionals to develop hair and skin products that use clean science, and Italian botanicals to deliver in-salon and in-spa performance at home.
Tricoci’s differentiated services include: haircut and styling, contemporary color, results oriented skin care, and wellness spa services provided throughout 13 Chicagoland locations. Tricoci has cultivated a dedicated and loyal customer base fueled by the heritage of the brand, an inclusive environment, and the passion of our team. Whether you’re at one of our locations, at home, or visiting us at Tricoci.com, our goal is to help our guests look and feel their best.
Guest Service Manager - Geneva
Loading application form