- Ensure every area of the salon and spa are sparking clean from floor to ceiling.
- Use your general fix-it skills to repair broken items.
- Keep the entrance and exits free from debris or snow.
- Restock items as needed throughout the salon/spa
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently on multiple tasks
- Flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Other Roles
Tricoci team members come from different backgrounds and credentials, but we all have one thing in common – we love to make people look and feel their best.
Work with our top educators before getting on the floor, learning the culture and the signatures that make us Tricoci. Here, you are students forever - learning from each other to create new and fresh ideas for services and products.
About Tricoci Salon & Spa
Since 1977, Tricoci has been a leader in the personal care space. Tricoci has transformed from a salon and spa, to an innovative, best in class products and services company for style, wellness, and beauty. Tricoci leverages its trusted and experienced professionals to develop hair and skin products that use clean science, and Italian botanicals to deliver in-salon and in-spa performance at home.
Tricoci’s differentiated services include: haircut and styling, contemporary color, results oriented skin care, and wellness spa services provided throughout 13 Chicagoland locations. Tricoci has cultivated a dedicated and loyal customer base fueled by the heritage of the brand, an inclusive environment, and the passion of our team. Whether you’re at one of our locations, at home, or visiting us at Tricoci.com, our goal is to help our guests look and feel their best.
Loading application form